Easter Baskets

It seems like each holiday brings new challenges to my natural eating & living commitment!  I think Easter and Halloween are the worst/hardest... I'm compiling a collection of healthier options (that won't break the bank), and I'd love any of your suggestions!  I'll keep updating this list up until Easter, so please keep checking back, and keep sending your ideas in!
I feel like Easter as its seen in the Christian faith isn't really the Easter that we celebrate in America.  The secular celebration is more of a celebration of spring (baskets, egg hunts, etc.), so most of my suggestions reflect that.  It's a great time to prepare for beautiful days outside and all the joys of spring (and summer)!

Basket Ideas:


     


Eggs:


               

Candy/Sweets:



                   

Non-food Fillers:



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...