{Product Review} Little Bear & His Trunki!

Little Bear's Easter Trunki got it's first airport trial today, and I am very impressed (with the Trunki and with Little Bear)!

We did a few practice runs by riding the Trunki around the house - just to make sure that he was strong enough to balance correctly - and all systems were go.  He very much enjoys filling it with toys/books and pushing it around the house, too.

At the airport, we attracted more than a few stares and "awww, look how cute"'s.  Little Bear, of course, loved all of the attention.  He started by pulling the Trunki behind him as we walked through the airport.  I told onlookers that if he was going to insist on dragging 5 bazillion toys with him, he was going to help carry them... I was only half joking.  The extra storage space was really great, as was not having to personally carry my purse, the diaper bag and his bag of carry-ons (I literally ran out of room in the checked baggage...)

Once he got tired, I let him ride while I pulled.  I was really surprised at how sturdy the Trunki was!  I had it packed FULL of toys, but, even with all of Little Bear's 33 pounds added on top, we had no troubles with the wheels.  At one point, Little Bear's feet hit the ground while I was walking pretty fast, and he went flying over the front of the thing, but no harm was done. 
The Trunki served not only to hold toys and give LB a break from walking the long terminals, but it was also a way to keep Little Bear's attention focused on something other than bolting for the water fountains (indoor splash parks in his eyes) and windows lined with mesmerizing planes.  I can't imagine going back to the airport without one again!
The Trunkis retail for $40, but they are usually less expensive on Amazon.  {As of the date of this post, the orange one like LB's is only $26!}  I don't think I'd pay the full $40, but the $26 is WELL worth the investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...