Review: Earth Therapeutics Clari-T Pore Cleaning Strips

Note:  I personally purchased this product for my own use.  It was not provided to me for the purposes of writing this review.

I've read several commentaries both supporting and bashing pore strips.  I'm currently in the LOVE THEM camp.  I've used the Biore strips for years, but it seems like every time I try to purchase them the price has gone up!  So, I hit up Amazon to find a cheaper alternative (seriously, what can't be found on Amazon?).  After reading tons of reviews and researching several companies, I decided on the Earth Therapeutics Clari-T Pore Strips.   It seemed that most of the negative reviews were bashing pore strips in general, but that most of the customers agreed that they're comparable to Biore.  At just $15 for 30 strips (using Amazon's subscribe & save discount), they are almost half the price of Biore's strips.

The Earth Therapeutic's website describes the strips as being "specially formulated with naturally antiseptic Tea Tree Oil . . . [T]hese strips not only deep clean skin, but further refine the pores to reveal a cleaner, healthier and more radiant complexion."

When I applied the strips to my face, I really could feel the coolness of the tea tree oil.  It was a nice little bonus!  I've used them twice now, and my only complaint is that there are small patches that don't adhere fully to my nose.  This leaves (very small) areas that aren't at all treated.  I'd say they are about 90% as effective as Biore.

I would like to see Earth Therapeutics come out with the rectangle face strips.  I like to cut these into thirds to make small squares and use them on various problem spots on my face.  I am able to do this with the Earth Therapeutic nose strips, but the pieces are oddly-shaped (not sure if this really affected anything, but I generally like things to be straight and even).

Overall, I'm a big fan!  I love that they are so much less expensive.  I can use them more often without worrying about spending almost a buck a strip.  I also like that they use more natural materials than other brands.

Final grade:  A-
Will I repurchase this product:  YES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...