Tearless Onion Chopping

Before I share this tip I want you to know that (1) I realize how ridiculous I look, and (2) I don't care.

I hate cutting onions.  Hate, HATE cutting onions.  My eyes have always been super sensitive and tear up so badly that about half-way through an onion I usually can't even see the cutting board anymore.  My undergrad major was chemistry for a few years, so I had a pair of lab goggles lying around one day and figured it could only help, right?  It did!


I learned the hard way that they are not dishwasher safe :(  So, I bought a new pair a few weeks ago.  You can get them on Amazon for around $8 (8 bucks well spent).  Make sure you get the kind without vents!

1 comment:

  1. Follow me back too! im a budget conscious beauty blogger. Heres my link. www.silvervanitybox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...