Roasted Green Beans

This recipe would work with any fresh veggies - we are all huge fans of roasted veggies around here!
 Ingredients
  •  1 pound green beans
  • 3 tablespoons unrefined olive oil
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
 Directions
 Snap the stem end off of the green beans.

 Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.

 Toss to evenly coat the beans.

Spread the oiled beans evenly on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
 
Bake at 425 for 13 minutes.
 

Serve hot & enjoy!
 

2 comments:

  1. So I was checking to see if you'd posted recently and I'm really excited to do this recipe with the beans I just bought at the farmers market! Hope you can post again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Gina - thanks for stopping by!! I feel like our lives might finally be settling down enough that I can get back into blogging :) The past few months have been more than crazy around here... I'm working on a review/recipe post right now that I should be done with soon - it's a really yummy recipe!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...