Greens, greens, greens!


My garden has (finally) produced enough goodies to get a decent harvest.  One of my big producers right now is my Swiss Chard.  I've used it for everything from salads to sandwich greens to pasta add-ins to just plain ol' greens.  This recipe/preparation really does make for a super yummy side dish. 


My 2-year-old was *literally* dancing in the kitchen chanting, "more bites, more bites, more bites" after he tried them.  I had a darling video to post along with the recipe until I realized that dude was in his undies (as is par for the course these days) - not sure that publicly posting my toddler in his undies is the best parenting move... So, I guess you'll just have to take my word for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...