*SIGH*

Husband:  What's a cow say?
Little Bear:  Mooooo
Husband:  What's a sheep say?
Little Bear:  Baaaaaaa
Husband:  What's a dog say?
Little Bear:  Oof Oof
Husband:  What's Mommy say?
{My eyes dart across the room}
Little Bear: *SIGH*

Confession:  I am a sigher.  A compulsive, exaggerated sigher.  There's nothing like the honesty of a kid to kick you while you're down, right?  I sigh over everything.  It's my go-to response to anything that is not wholly awesome.  I really don't want Little Bear to grown up thinking that Mommy is always put out by him or annoyed with him, though.  I suppose I'll add it to the list of things that I need to work on...

What was your not-so-glorious moment of the week?  We promise not to laugh... too hard!

3 comments:

  1. Sighing is pretty awesome, it lets tension out of the body in one big breath. Maybe you could work on having more blissful sighs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I agree, you can't fight the sigh--but maybe you could resolve to end each one with a smile after you release that rejuvenating breath . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite! I picked it because I am writing a paper writing a paper that is due tomorrow(Yay procrastination) and all I can seem to do is sigh every time I finish a paragraph. I know how you feel. It just made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...